All interested international students are invited to apply for the Department of Mathematics RIF Scholarship at Harvey Mudd College in the United States for the academic year 2023-2024.Advertisement
The RIF Scholarship is designated for one-year, a non-renewable package for up to three incoming Harvey Mudd students who demonstrate exceptional mathematical ability. Package amounts vary each year, with a minimum aid amount of $1,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
RIF funding for International Students at Harvey Mudd College, USAAdvertisement
Great offer to study in the USA with a funding opportunity.
Established in 1955, Harvey Mudd College is a private college in Claremont that is a piece of the Claremont Colleges concentrated on science and engineering. It is ranked 28th National Liberal Arts College while helping students excel in their areas with an actual performance of the effect of their community position.
Why study at Harvey Mudd College? HMC is one of the premier engineering, science, and mathematics colleges in the United States. Students will gain opportunities to become involved in campus life through programs, governance, and co-curricular involvement. Students will connect to their community in meaningful and substantive ways through activities, programs, and leadership opportunities.Application Deadline: 5th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Harvey Mudd College
- Department: Mathematics
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Mathematics subject offered by Harvey Mudd College.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates must be international students and non-citizens living in the United States and attending Harvey Mudd College.
- The candidates must have attained a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average.
- The candidates must demonstrate superior academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission online via the Common Application Portal or the Coalition Application Portal. Every first-year applicant will automatically be considered at HMC.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal essay
- School Report submitted by your counselor
- Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation from a math or science teacher
- Teacher Recommendations from humanity, social sciences, or art teacher
- Official High School Transcript
- College/University Transcript
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, candidates must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: International students must demonstrate proficiency in English. Any of the following methods can demonstrate 1,2 English proficiency:
- Duolingo English Test (DET)– only the 160-point version; the minimum score is 120
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)– the iBT Home Edition or iBT Paper Edition; minimum score is 100
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic– minimum score is 7.5
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency– minimum score is 190 for C1 Advanced or 200 for C2 Proficiency
Harvey Mudd College will provide a minimum aid amount of $1,000 to successful undergraduate or graduate students each year.