The University of Birmingham is inviting applicants for the International Chemistry Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this award.
This scholarship is valued at £2,000 and will be awarded as a tuition fee contribution which will be paid directly to the School of Chemistry on behalf of the award holder. This award may be renewed annually subject to the scholars attaining full credits and an overall year mark of 70% or higher.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for applicants.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university was ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world in the QS World University Rankings for 2021.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? Birmingham is the best option for you because it offers a great learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to achieve your long-term goals.Application Deadline: Applications are open all year round.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Birmingham
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the area of Chemistry
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at the University of Birmingham.
- Number of award(s): Not Known
- Awards: £2,000
- The award can be taken at the UK
In order to be eligible, the candidate must:
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Obtain AAA at A-Level including Chemistry (alternative qualifications considered)
- Place Birmingham Chemistry as their firm choice before their UCAS deadline.
- How to Apply: Candidates are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
This scholarship is valued at £2,000 and will be awarded as a tuition fee contribution which will be paid directly to the School of Chemistry on behalf of the award holder.