International students come face to face with a lot of financial struggles while planning their study abroad. Therefore, to financially support them in their journey, Greenville University is introducing its International Students Scholarship or the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is need-based and open to all international students who are eligible to apply for and win this award. They must be enrolled in a degree program at the university and must have a great academic status and an attained GPA of 2.5 to be considered. The winners will be awarded a scholarship valued at $10,000 per year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in USA.
Affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, Greenville University is a private university in Greenville, Illinois established in 1892 as the Greenville College. The college was then recognized as a university in 2017. It is presently a highly regarded university ranked 127–166 out of 167 Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Greenville University? Greenville University is a university focused on the development of students so that each of them thrives spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, relationally, and physically. The university holds a belief that God created its students to uniquely shape the world and, therefore, empowers students for a life of character and service based on a Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies.
Application Deadline: The application process is open.
- University or Organization: Greenville University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree program of choice offered at Greenville University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a good academic standing and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit an online admission application. All interested students must complete the declaration of finances form available at the Office of Admissions to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certification of Finances
- Official and final transcripts
- Biological Passport Page
- English Verification documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE Score – 53
- Duolingo Score – 105
Greenville University will award the winners a scholarship worth up to $10,000 per year towards their education expenses.